101 Fitzgerald RoadRindge, NH 03461MLS Number 4600467
- Price: $294,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 481 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.94% last updated on 2017-12-21
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2522Square Feet
A cozy, bright post and beam constructed Cape Cod featuring many skylights and a kitchen window wall. The warm atmosphere of the exposed beams is accented by shafts of light reflecting off the ceramic and marble floor. The floor plan provides ample space for gatherings as well as privacy. An unheated "great room" is located above the garage with its own entrance. An ideal location for a home based office, art/music studio. The bathroom and closet are roughed in and await your finishing touches. Stone walls, stone terraces, granite raised beds, exterior decks, a screened gazebo and fire pit will lure you outdoors. In addition to the landscaped lawn, there almost 5 acres of land behind the backyard stone wall to explore, plant and to cultivate. An existing chicken coop and pen are ready for this year's chickens. The 28' x 28' detached garage provides additional storage.
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$294,900
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4600467
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- DrivewayCrushed Stone
- RoadsDirt, Public, Unpaved
- Road Frontage240
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas - LP/Bottle, Pellet, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Gas Heater, Passive Solar, Stove - Pellet, Stove - Wood
- Sewer1500+ Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field - Conventionl, Private, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, Dug Well
- Broker NameExit Realty Great Beginnings
- Agent NameTravers
- Date Listed09/24/2016
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count84
- Building Number101
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- DistrictJaffrey-Rindge Coop Sch Dst
- Elementary SchoolRindge Memorial School
- Junior HighJaffrey-Rindge Middle School
- High SchoolConant High School
- Room 1 TypeMudroom
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions10' x 11'
- Room 2 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions10' x 11'
- Room 3 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12' x 16'
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions16' x 20'
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions16' x 20'
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions16' x 22'
- Room 7 TypeBath - Full
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions8' x 10'
- Room 8 TypeBath - Full
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions8' x 10'
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions12' x 16'
- Room 10 TypeLoft
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions8' x 10'
- Room 11 TypeGreat Room
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions24' x 24'
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling, Wood Stove Hook-up, Wood Stove Insert, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1978
- Full Baths2
- FloorsHardwood, Marble, Tile
- Water HeaterElectric, Gas - LP/Bottle
- Total Rooms11
- BasementConcrete Floor, Full, Insulated, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior
- Property StyleCape
- Building ConstructionInsulation-FiberglssBatt, Insulation-Foam, Post and Beam
- Square Feet2522
- RoofShingle, Shingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorYellow
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gazebo, Natural Shade, Pool - Above Ground, Shed
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Storage Above
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCable, Cable Internet, DSL, Electric, Phone, Pool - Above Ground, Security, Storage - Indoor
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Parking Spaces 4
- Assessment #261900
- Assessment Year2015
- Tax Yr2015
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- NegotiableDishwasher, Dryer, Gas Heater, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Stove - Wood
Ask A Question
Call: 603-924-3321 or send a message:
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 1536 Square Feet 2.04 Acreage Year Built in .
New cape to-be-built! Wonderful floor plan offers large kitchen/dining room combo, family room, master bedroom with private bath and cathedral ceiling. Large deck or patio in back. Two acres of land with plenty of room for gardening, playing, animals, etc. Builder has beautiful house plans and wants to make this the prefect house for you! Still time to choose colors and a garage can be added. Located in quiet area yet handy to main roads. Picture is facsimile. More
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 1700 Square Feet 2.04 Acreage Year Built in .
New Construction! Beautiful contemporary/colonial design offers great floor plan with eat-in kitchen and slider to deck, separate dining room, gas fireplace in livingroom, master bdrm with private bath, cathedral ceiling. Trey ceiling and picture molding in diningroom. Two-car gar. Located on quiet, peaceful road yet handy to main roads for commuting. Builder has several home designs and can make this your dream home! More
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 2 Bathroom 1536 Square Feet 0.66 Acreage Year Built in 1952.
Gorgeous View!! 3 bedroom 2 story colonial on a fantastic Lake-front lot. Beautiful Hardwood kitchen floor and updated stainless steel appliances. Large front deck looking out over the water. 2 car garage, paved driveway, laundry room, enclosed covered porch that could be made into living space. Excellent location! Call today, this one won't last long! More
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 1600 Square Feet 2.5 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
New Construction Home to be Built. Great 2.5 Acre Lot with Apple Trees, open space and stone walls! 1600 S/F 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath Home with attached 2 car garage. Choose your colors and finishes. Other plans, options and lots available. Agent Interests More
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 1800 Square Feet 1.29 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Amazing new 2 story colonial located in beautiful Taggart Meadow Estates... This top notch home has the best lot in the neighborhood & what a view from any front windows as it faces Mt Monadnock! Nice open 1st floor plan with 10 ft ceilings, granite counters in both kitchen & all 3 baths, fancy chair rail & shadow box moldings in dining area, 1st floor laundry, 1/2 bath w/pocket door, recess lighting, pull down walk up attic, high end trex decking on both front & back porches/deck, huge windows for spectacular lighting, walk-out lower level, beautiful landscaped yard with paver walkway, finished garage, paved drive & so much more! Come check this new home out as it is ready for a buyer & won't last long with all these wonder amenities More
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.