31 Harkness RoadJaffrey, NH 03452MLS Number 4628378
- Price: $244,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 215 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.94% last updated on 2017-11-02
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2257Square Feet
APPLECROFT-Nestled in a quiet and private corner of desirable Jaffrey Center with a three season view of Mt. Monadnock is this delightful 1980 modern salt box. With its flexible floor plan and 2200+ square feet of living space, it will suit the needs of most buyers. Features include living room with Hearthstone woodstove and cathedral ceiling, sunroom with views, dining area, den plus first floor master suite, and good cell service. If you are looking for a "special" home, this is it!
- LM MST WGARUnder
- List Price$244,900
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4628378
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Level, Mountain View, Secluded
- ZoningRes 1
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage21
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsMixed Use
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr
- GarageDirect Entry
- Parking Spaces1
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableCovenants, Deed, Property Disclosure
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetHarkness Road
- Building Number31
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictJaffrey-Rindge Coop Sch Dst
- Elementary SchoolJaffrey Grade School
- Junior HighJaffrey-Rindge Middle School
- High SchoolConant High School
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions13' 4" x 8'7"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions6'2" x 6'2"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions17'7" x 17'4"
- Room 4 TypeDen
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions13'8" x 12'11"
- Room 5 TypeFoyer
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 6 TypeBreakfast Nook
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions13'9" x 11'5"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions23'9" x 11'5"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions18'8" x 13'4"
- Room 12 TypeSunroom
- Room 12 Level1
- Room 12 Dimensions16'10" x 9'10"
- Room 16 TypeBath - Full
- Room 16 Level1
- Room 17 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 17 Level1
- Room 18 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 18 Level2
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Walk-in Closet, Wood Stove Hook-up, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Year Built1980
- Full Baths1
- FloorsHardwood, Softwood, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths2
- Water HeaterElectric
- Total Rooms7
- APX Unfin Below Grade706
- BasementFull, Slab, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Property StyleContemporary, Modern Architecture
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2257
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorBlue
- ExteriorBoard and Batten, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gazebo, Shed
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemHot Air, Stove - Wood
- SewerPrivate, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Broker NameTieger Realty Co. Inc.
- Agent NameTieger
- Date Listed04/20/2017
- StatusActive With Contract
- Foot Print Dim44 x 26 + ell
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos27
- View Count67
Ask A Question
Call: 603-924-3321 or send a message:
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 2614 Square Feet 4.2 Acreage Year Built in 1985.
Welcome home! Nestled in the woods, this beautiful modified cape is one you have to see to believe! The front entry porch welcomes you to a newly remodeled pantry & laundry room and the downstairs bathroom has a granite counter and porcelain tiles. Wide pine floors lead to the bright kitchen, w/an updated double convection oven and excellent counter space. A large family room is full of built-in bookshelves. French doors open to the formal dining room w/views of woods, changing leaves and wildlife through the large bay windows. The living room is spacious w/tons of built-in bookshelves, huge windows and cabinets, dental molding as well as a gracious mantled fireplace w/woodstove insert. This home comes complete w/8 cords of stacked firewood, ready to make this large room feel cozy! More French doors lead to the fully screened in large brick floor patio w/a ceiling fan where you can enjoy gentle breezes three seasons of the year! There is a huge deck off the back of the patio. Upstairs, you'll find a huge master suite w/full bathroom and spacious walk in closet/nursery/office. There are generous sized skylights in all the bedrooms. Two more bedrooms are down the hall w/plenty of closet space w/a full bathroom as well! The upstairs was updated w/oak HW floors throughout! Relax in the spacious finished basement w/tiled floors and generous storage closets. This house is perfect for families w/2-car garage & the long driveway that separates you from the road. A perfect sanctuary! More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.