Information Needed by Your Broker

Information needed by your broker to sell your house:

  • Copy of the deed
    Copy of covenants, restrictions, easement, leases, etc., if any
    Copy of most recent tax bill
    Septic system plan, if available
    If property is a condominium:
    Current operating budget and fiscal statement
    Copy of general insurance policy

Helpful to Know:

  • Annual water and sewer costs
    Annual fuel oil and/or propane costs
    Annual electric costs

Information Needed by Closing Agent:

  • Mortgage holder
    Mortgage account number
    Telephone number
    Holder of any other liens